This department deals with law affecting the family in all its aspect as will be seen later herein.
Manndi Schuld has been a divorce attorney in Cape Town for 19 years. During this time she has experienced the debilitating effect of divorce on the family unit and society. Noticing these effects, Manndi began to promote personal growth in her clients and has been a personal and life coach, using her skills in the practice, since 2005.
Manndi and her department are working closely with other professionals in the fields of children and family support. We do focus on individual and family restoration even after divorce. Manndi is facilitating workshops to empower people with knowledge about the divorce process and is reviewing the conflict during the divorce process. Whilst we proceed promptly with legal action when necessary, we do our outmost to have the conflict resolved as soon as possible and we do bear the financial costs involved and advise our clients accordingly.
Areas of work undertaken include:
- Workshops and Advice on Matrimonial Systems
- Drafting and registration of Antenuptial contracts
- Workshops and advice on Universal partnerships for same and heterosexual couples
- Family Violence Interdicts
- Variation of Matrimonial Systems and Postnuptial Agreements
All areas of divorce, including:
- Facilitation and Mediation
- Custody and Access Disputes
- Adoption Applications
- International Divorce Law
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
Rule 43 Applications.
- Parenting Agreements